Sunday, December 27, 2009

sry n thx

juz wanna said dat my love for u was real..i reli do love u.infact it gotten stronger but i guess still we were too fresh n noe not much of each other cx we met onli recently..i din reli wanted to let go..but i respect ur decision n i too din wanted to lose a gud fren like u.i hav oso thought prehaps i might not b a gud bf cx im not smart or rich or anyting plus an idiot wif a bad temper.i might not b able to giv u happiness later in d future oso.prehaps nex time u will find a better one den me.anyway in dis short time being 2gether..i reli hav been very happi..u made me laugh n gave me a sweet n memorable moment.no matter wat i will appreciate n cherish it..for one last time i juz wanna say i love u..i reli do.sry n thx for being wif me n being ther for me wen i needed it....

0 comments: