Thursday, December 11, 2008

icky is back!

okok...im finally bak from kl n im bak to blogging once again .i seriously hav to apologise 4 not updating it for long period of time .wat can i say...i was too engross wif playing dat i dint even bother to update my frenster n not to mention ,blogging... well its time i put dat playful attitude of mine to a side n persue my blogging career lol .i seriously hav to do sum revisions n sum catchin up as nex year is my spm year ,omg!...how time flies .

well i hav much to tell coz of my long absence from blogging .ther r mayb too much 4 me to tell but i will elaborate on those dat happened recently .juz last last saturday about 2 weeks ago...my cuz followed my dad from kl to my house .ther we spend our 3 days 2gether crashin on ma ps2 playing resident evil 4 n hitman(s)...lol .apart from dat we oso went n enjoy various tempting delicacies of ipoh such as da kai see hor fun ,satay n the refreshing egg pudding .haha dis r the dishes dat shud not b miss by those hu plan to visit ipoh .

after dat...on da following monday morning ,i decided to folo my dad along wif my cuz n my grandma to kl .the trip took about 1 hour n 55 minutes or so on or roughly 2 hours la .luckily my dad was a fast driver or i wuld hav suffered in da car as i had to wake up early n not to mention sleepin at around 3 the nite b4...but nonetheless i din sleep eventhough i reach kl haha .

well i spend most of my time ther playing n sleeping at my cuz's place .i did went out 4 shopping a time or two to buy sum stuff for my sweetheart aka piggy =] .n on sunday i went to taylor's for the open day .it was abit dissapointing dat i missed alan wu but den i got a chance to meet mr chef in black which was reli in black...haha .besides dat ,i got a lil briefing on the various courses n stuff about tertiary studies which reli helped me to better understand it .

the nex day which was a monday...i saw cerita adam haha .i bliv i did mentioned wat is it but to those hu dunno ,its actually a tv show dat i acted in wif a few frens mainly from da drama club .haha i even got to see my dialog...it was so funny as i was like so woody ,lol .well finally on thursay which was 2day...sadly 2 say i hav to say gudbye to my cuzs as i hav to go home .i went home on a train which the service has juz ropened on 6 december after a 5 years renovation or so i heard .the journey was pleasent n ther was oso sum lcd tvs on the train lol ,but it was onli 4 da 1st n 2nd classes...haha .well dats about it...i've pretty much decribed everyting dat happened recently though not every inch of it la but its pretty much elaborated enuf .well im aredi feeling tired...summore 2moro i hav to wake up early n go parade to see jj or lin jun jie or wateva his name is ,lol .no offence to those of his fans yah...i'll be ending here .hopefully i'll devote summore of my time to blog more so at the mean time ,gudnite...

remember ,if im not blogging means im either busy playing or sick to da brain... ;)

0 comments: