Friday, August 29, 2008

celebrating the best dam ting n merdeka at home...

im bak yahh n here to update my blog once again =] .merdeka is juz a few days away n yahh the best dam ting tour in malaysia is 2day! yerr ,i wanted to go to watch avril in action la .it aint an everyday chance dat u get to see her here in our country .eventually im going but after thinking a few days i decide to cancel my plan coz of my budget.....sad =( .well wat to do ,great singers dun come in great prices Lol .guess i hav to juz spent my 3 days off at home =( .


sad sad ,anyway atleast i get to rest for an extra day .n n yea i might b going for a movie wif her on dat day ,yay! =] .atleast dat will cure me a lil of my boredom n my dissapointment .well guess dats all la ,dunno wat else to blog ler....adios

0 comments: